In today’s busy world, we may not always have time to think about fences and fencing. Fencing with swords may be the vastly more exciting option, but building fences around your homes and properties is the far more sensible way to go. In this blog post we’ll talk about:
- Vinyl fences
- The five benefits of vinyl fences
- Whom to call on for your vinyl fence needs
Vinyl seems like a strange material for fences to be made out of. After all, aren’t they most famous for being the medium on which music records are made? But vinyl’s popularity as a fence building material is booming, thanks to their versatility and affordability. With multiple colors and textures, they’re sure to be aesthetically pleasing, as well as tough. Now then, let’s talk about some benefits.
The Five Benefits of a Vinyl Fence
- Better than Wood: Almost five times as strong as wood, vinyl is much more durable against ravaging weather such as wind and rain. Where wood might break, vinyl will only bend. Also, in exotic locations like beaches, vinyl can better withstand salt water. Live on a farm? Need to fence in larger animals? Rely on vinyl; horses and other animals can’t chew through vinyl the same way they could chew through wood, nor can they injure themselves by trying to break free.
- Simple to Maintain: Vinyl fences require virtually no maintenance. Clean them with some soap and water, and they’ll be happy. There’s no repainting needed or any need to coat it against rust. Not to worry; rot and termites can’t affect vinyl fencing, either.
- Good for the Environment, and You: It’s non-toxic, since it is not treated with dangerous chemicals. Recycled from natural components, it can’t harm you either.
- It’s Economical: It’s much more affordable to buy vinyl fencing than fencing made of iron or wood. Without required upkeep for repairs and general maintenance, you save a lot of money as well.
- Easier Installation: Don’t worry, no contractors needed! You can put up these fences yourself. By sliding rails into posts and putting the posts in the ground, you can get your new vinyl fence up and going. Replacing the fence several years down the line is just as easy.
Get in Touch with Hercules Fence of Virginia Beach Today!
Call Hercules Fence of Norfolk and Virginia Beach for your fencing needs. We have decades of experience in the fencing industry, and can offer you the best in ornamental steel, chain link, wooden fences and more. Our dedicated teams of fencing professionals are highly trained, skilled, and experienced in providing quality fence installations of any type. We’ll work with you to find a fence that bests suits your needs and budget.
Contact Hercules Fence of Virginia Beach at (757) 321-6700, drop in, or contact us on our website to learn more about spring fence construction!